Heatwave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heatwave

Post by Carl D on January 10th 2009, 7:45 am

Today is our 13th or 14th day of temperatures above 32 Celsius (89.6 Fahrenheit). Shocked

I'm tired of this hot weather. I have to sit in front of a fan or airconditioner at home. My aunt and I go to the local shopping centre (mall) when we're not doing anything just to sit in the cool airconditioning. A lot of people seem to do that here. Laughing

Should cool down a bit on Monday - 'only' 27C forecast, after we have 38C tomorrow (Sunday). eek

Roll on winter... Cool

_________________
avatar
Carl D
The Little Spy
The Little Spy


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by shadetree on January 10th 2009, 11:55 am

welcome to florida !! (and that is the WINTER temps)

shadetree
Member
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by baldwindeb on January 10th 2009, 1:25 pm

Carl D wrote:Today is our 13th or 14th day of temperatures above 32 Celsius (89.6 Fahrenheit). Shocked

I'm tired of this hot weather. I have to sit in front of a fan or airconditioner at home. My aunt and I go to the local shopping centre (mall) when we're not doing anything just to sit in the cool airconditioning. A lot of people seem to do that here. Laughing

Should cool down a bit on Monday - 'only' 27C forecast, after we have 38C tomorrow (Sunday). eek

Roll on winter... Cool
Well we got ten inches of sow since yesterday, want to trade?
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by baldwindeb on January 10th 2009, 1:25 pm

baldwindeb wrote:
Carl D wrote:Today is our 13th or 14th day of temperatures above 32 Celsius (89.6 Fahrenheit). Shocked

I'm tired of this hot weather. I have to sit in front of a fan or airconditioner at home. My aunt and I go to the local shopping centre (mall) when we're not doing anything just to sit in the cool airconditioning. A lot of people seem to do that here. Laughing

Should cool down a bit on Monday - 'only' 27C forecast, after we have 38C tomorrow (Sunday). eek

Roll on winter... Cool
Well we got ten inches of snow since yesterday, want to trade?
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by T-Man on January 10th 2009, 7:09 pm

Carl D wrote:Today is our 13th or 14th day of temperatures above 32 Celsius (89.6 Fahrenheit). Shocked

I'm tired of this hot weather. I have to sit in front of a fan or airconditioner at home. My aunt and I go to the local shopping centre (mall) when we're not doing anything just to sit in the cool airconditioning. A lot of people seem to do that here. Laughing

Should cool down a bit on Monday - 'only' 27C forecast, after we have 38C tomorrow (Sunday). eek

Roll on winter... Cool

Geez Carl, we get those temps for about 3 months in a row up here in North Queensland, and it sucks.
avatar
T-Man
Member
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by Lynn on January 10th 2009, 8:07 pm

Try to stay cool ...Carl.... angel

_________________
avatar
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by Lowndsey. on January 10th 2009, 11:43 pm

Wow carl you poor little thing. we are on about the 90th day straight of temps over 32 Rolling Eyes


Last edited by Lowndsey. on January 11th 2009, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Lowndsey.
Member
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by Carl D on January 10th 2009, 11:48 pm

Lowndsey. wrote:Wow carl you poor little thing. we are on about the 30th day straight of temps over 32 Rolling Eyes

I thought most of the eastern states were having a pretty cool summer so far...?

_________________
avatar
Carl D
The Little Spy
The Little Spy


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by Lowndsey. on January 11th 2009, 12:02 am

32 degrees is cool here in summer

Lowndsey.
Member
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by Carl D on January 11th 2009, 12:04 am

I want to move to Hobart. Laughing

_________________
avatar
Carl D
The Little Spy
The Little Spy


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by Lowndsey. on January 11th 2009, 12:11 am

you have to have 2 heads or be married to your cousin to get into tassie Smile

Lowndsey.
Member
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by Doreen on February 25th 2009, 1:34 am

Lowndsey. wrote:you have to have 2 heads or be married to your cousin to get into tassie Smile

Sounds like a wonderful vacation spot! I can't wait to come visit.
avatar
Doreen
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Heatwave

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum