Not another reality show.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not another reality show.

Post by Shadow on July 25th 2009, 12:28 pm

Octomom Kids Will Cash in On Reality TV.

They should lock this Nut up and take all these kids away. I kind of figured this would of happened long before now but, better late then never I guess. rolleyes

Nadya Suleman's kids want to work in Hollywood -- and the company that wants to pay them has petitioned the court for approval.

A production company called EyeWorks UK has filed documents in L.A. County Superior court requesting approval for Nadya's 14 kids to participate in a documentary production. Sources say the production is for her reality show.
rolleyes
Have ah gander at some of the comments while your their. biggrin

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/24/octomoms-kid-ready-to-work-for-pay/
Shadow
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Not another reality show.

Post by Doc on July 25th 2009, 12:35 pm

Aw, geez! It ain't bad enough that she's a waste of oxygen...

now she's gonna be a waste of air-time, too! Rolling Eyes
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottL on July 25th 2009, 12:42 pm

Shadow wrote:Octomom Kids Will Cash in On Reality TV.

They should lock this Nut up and take all these kids away. I kind of figured this would of happened long before now but, better late then never I guess. rolleyes

Nadya Suleman's kids want to work in Hollywood -- and the company that wants to pay them has petitioned the court for approval.

A production company called EyeWorks UK has filed documents in L.A. County Superior court requesting approval for Nadya's 14 kids to participate in a documentary production. Sources say the production is for her reality show.
rolleyes
Have ah gander at some of the comments while your their. biggrin

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/24/octomoms-kid-ready-to-work-for-pay/

$6,000 per year per child -- for crying and filling their diapers. I'd hold out for more money. Very Happy
ScottL

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on July 25th 2009, 12:48 pm

Doc wrote:Aw, geez! It ain't bad enough that she's a waste of oxygen...

now she's gonna be a waste of air-time, too! Rolling Eyes

Doc, I wouldn't waste a second of my life watching such garbage as these reality shows.
About 2 weeks ago I was watching Bill O Reilly on Fox news and he was talking about different coulters and the people in general that watch these shows like Kate plus 8 and the damage that is being done to the innocent children of the expense of a buck, just makes me sick. I could care less if the parents get divorced. Thats their business. But when it involves the kids and being played out on TV. Life must be cruel for the kids as we all know.
But for a person to want to play this all out for the world to see is just sick.
I am all for being creative to earn a living, but to exploit kids is just wrong on every level.
Shadow
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn on July 25th 2009, 1:23 pm

Who would watch this hot mess ?..... lol3

2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottL on July 25th 2009, 7:23 pm

Lynn wrote:Who would watch this hot mess ?..... lol3

I sure wouldn't, but look at it this way; Octomom gets a lot of money, for something, granted, completely moronic, but this gives her a chance to provide for all her children.

Someone will watch her show, if just for the novelty of it all, and she'll get paid. Then, I'll see if she has taken proper advantage of the situation. Of course, when she locks all of them in a closet and goes to the bar to blow all the money -- well, that's another story. There's no way that Public Assistance will adequately support 14 whining babies. Maybe the reality show will give them a chance.

We'll see. Smile
ScottL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn on July 25th 2009, 8:54 pm

ScottL wrote:
Lynn wrote:Who would watch this hot mess ?..... lol3

I sure wouldn't, but look at it this way; Octomom gets a lot of money, for something, granted, completely moronic, but this gives her a chance to provide for all her children.

Someone will watch her show, if just for the novelty of it all, and she'll get paid. Then, I'll see if she has taken proper advantage of the situation. Of course, when she locks all of them in a closet and goes to the bar to blow all the money -- well, that's another story. There's no way that Public Assistance will adequately support 14 whining babies. Maybe the reality show will give them a chance.

We'll see. Smile
If she is made to put the money in trust for them, and is not able to touch it...then that's OK....
It's not their fault they were born into a freak show.....

2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top