Peach Cobbler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peach Cobbler

Post by baldwindeb on September 23rd 2009, 3:47 pm

This is a recipe handed down from my grandmother
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 stick margarine
1 egg
1 can peaches

You can add cinnamon and a bit of vanilla if you like those flavors

Mix all together and put in pan
Bake for about 45 minutes on 350 or until done

I just made one...Cant wait to eat it
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by shanaya on September 23rd 2009, 4:20 pm

Sounds yummy!
avatar
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by Larry on September 23rd 2009, 4:26 pm

Just put one in the oven.. thanks that was easy...
avatar
Larry
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by irishgodfather1 on September 23rd 2009, 11:40 pm

baldwindeb wrote:This is a recipe handed down from my grandmother
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 stick margarine
1 egg
1 can peaches

You can add cinnamon and a bit of vanilla if you like those flavors

Mix all together and put in pan
Bake for about 45 minutes on 350 or until done

I just made one...Cant wait to eat it
Be right over deb.
Save some foe me.
avatar
irishgodfather1
Plus Member
Plus Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by Doc on September 24th 2009, 12:23 am

Sounds delicious. I presume the peaches don't get drained, right?
avatar
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by baldwindeb on September 24th 2009, 1:48 am

Doc wrote:Sounds delicious. I presume the peaches don't get drained, right?

Thanks Doc, nope you dont drain them.
Man it was food.
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by baldwindeb on September 24th 2009, 1:49 am

Larry wrote:Just put one in the oven.. thanks that was easy...

Did u really.
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by Larry on September 24th 2009, 7:34 am

baldwindeb wrote:
Larry wrote:Just put one in the oven.. thanks that was easy...

Did u really.

yes I did and it was so good, may want to put a warning label on this...I ate too much..
avatar
Larry
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by shanaya on September 24th 2009, 10:53 am

What size is the stick of margarine? I would like to use butter instead. Smile
avatar
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by baldwindeb on September 24th 2009, 11:26 am

A stick of butter [presuming it's the 4 to a pack] approximates 115g

1 US stick of butter = 118.294118 milliliters
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by baldwindeb on September 24th 2009, 11:26 am

Larry wrote:
baldwindeb wrote:
Larry wrote:Just put one in the oven.. thanks that was easy...

Did u really.

yes I did and it was so good, may want to put a warning label on this...I ate too much..

It is good Larry and real quick.
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by Larry on September 24th 2009, 1:00 pm

shanaya wrote:What size is the stick of margarine? I would like to use butter instead. Smile

I put it 3 big gallops with a table spoon....I think I will add raisins in the next one I fix.Guess you can use and fruit you choose like a can of apples or the cherry pie stuff.. the raisins would be good with apples and cinnamon...
avatar
Larry
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by baldwindeb on September 24th 2009, 1:01 pm

Larry wrote:
shanaya wrote:What size is the stick of margarine? I would like to use butter instead. Smile

I put it 3 big gallops with a table spoon....I think I will add raisins in the next one I fix.Guess you can use and fruit you choose like a can of apples or the cherry pie stuff.. the raisins would be good with apples and cinnamon...
Yes you can use any fruit. My grandma use to use blackberries. OMG when it is warm it is ssoooooooooooooo good. You can even put a dip of ice cream on top omg.
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by shanaya on September 24th 2009, 1:38 pm

baldwindeb wrote:A stick of butter [presuming it's the 4 to a pack] approximates 115g

1 US stick of butter = 118.294118 milliliters

Thanks Deb!
avatar
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by Larry on September 24th 2009, 1:43 pm

use 3/4 cup sugar the peaches are sweet and you won't notice it..
avatar
Larry
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by baldwindeb on October 8th 2009, 2:07 pm

Larry wrote:use 3/4 cup sugar the peaches are sweet and you won't notice it..
That's true
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by Larry on May 27th 2011, 9:32 pm

going to make one of these tomorrow....
avatar
Larry
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by baldwindeb on May 28th 2011, 9:43 am

Larry wrote:going to make one of these tomorrow....

mmm sounds good, me too
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Peach Cobbler

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum