Tendinitis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tendinitis

Post by baldwindeb on May 20th 2008, 10:59 pm

OMG, has anyone ever had tendinitis before. I have it by my knee going down my leg. It hurts so damn much.
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Tendinitis

Post by krstnvnc on May 20th 2008, 11:38 pm

baldwindeb wrote:OMG, has anyone ever had tendinitis before. I have it by my knee going down my leg. It hurts so damn much.
I've heard of it, but don't know what it is exactly other than I believe it causes a lot of discomfort & it takes awhile to heal....I think like I said I don't know what it is.

Did they give you meds & how long did they say it will take to heal? Are you able to continue to work or have they put you on light duty, as your job requires alot of movement & standing?

You know you are in prayers. : )

Visit me at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/krstnvnc

Go to A Movie with me at: Movie & TV Shows: http://movieplex.org ....Movieplex... (Join up n tell them ABCD sent ya Smile It may still be by recommendation only if so let me know & I will recommend you **)
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl D on May 21st 2008, 1:37 am

Hi, Deb.

That must be very painful. You should take it easy for a while. It should go away soon. Take care.

The Little Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on May 21st 2008, 5:08 am

krstnvnc wrote:
baldwindeb wrote:OMG, has anyone ever had tendinitis before. I have it by my knee going down my leg. It hurts so damn much.
I've heard of it, but don't know what it is exactly other than I believe it causes a lot of discomfort & it takes awhile to heal....I think like I said I don't know what it is.

Did they give you meds & how long did they say it will take to heal? Are you able to continue to work or have they put you on light duty, as your job requires alot of movement & standing?

You know you are in prayers. : )
Yes it hurts like heck. I can hardly sleep and after being on it a couple of hours it just plain sucks. So I have a tendinitis on the opposite foot because I have been favoring that leg.
I am still at work but the Doc said no long periods of standing, I just laughed and said that is what I do for a living is stand. So either I do it and suffer or don't do it and not get paid because he hasn't given me a note to stay off.
I will begin vacation this Sat so I will then get some needed rest.
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar on May 21st 2008, 8:25 am

Sounds awful Deb, hope you get to feeling much better soon. Take care!
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on May 21st 2008, 4:50 pm

Mousessugar wrote:Sounds awful Deb, hope you get to feeling much better soon. Take care!
Thank you. I just got in from work and I am in agonizing pain. It is time for a doobie lol
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy on May 21st 2008, 4:56 pm

Deb, my son who is a drummer spent an entire week-end practising a few weekends ago. He finished up with tendonitis in his left wrist although he actually thought he had broken a bone it was so painful. The only cure was to completely rest his wrist and to take some anti-inflammatory pills. I believe sex was out of the question as well.
It was 3 weeks before he could hold a drumstick although he seems to be back to normal now (or as near normal as you get in our family). Looks like you'll just have to take things as easy as possible for a wee while.
Take care.
Doctor Wuggy Smile
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by shanaya on May 21st 2008, 4:58 pm

Damn, girl!! You need that rich man to take care of you, STAT!!! Wink
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on May 21st 2008, 5:00 pm

Wuggy wrote:Deb, my son who is a drummer spent an entire week-end practising a few weekends ago. He finished up with tendonitis in his left wrist although he actually thought he had broken a bone it was so painful. The only cure was to completely rest his wrist and to take some anti-inflammatory pills. I believe sex was out of the question as well.
It was 3 weeks before he could hold a drumstick although he seems to be back to normal now (or as near normal as you get in our family). Looks like you'll just have to take things as easy as possible for a wee while.
Take care.
Doctor Wuggy Smile

Starting Sat. I go on vacation for 9 days and all I am doing is resting, or else I will have to quit my job then I will have to take handouts from all my wonderful friends here.
Seriously,I am in such pain it is unreal. It has to go away or I cant work, it is by one knee on one leg and a heel spur on the other foot from favoring it.
Very Happy
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on May 21st 2008, 5:01 pm

shanaya wrote:Damn, girl!! You need that rich man to take care of you, STAT!!! Wink

No shit ... Any rich man want a house wife here?
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry on May 21st 2008, 5:07 pm

hell if he is rich enough I'll take one
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on May 21st 2008, 5:10 pm

Larry wrote:hell if he is rich enough I'll take one
We can share,I am not greedy.
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry on May 21st 2008, 5:12 pm

sure thing and I'm not needy
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on May 21st 2008, 5:21 pm

Larry wrote:sure thing and I'm not needy
Well I am needy. I am very needy for a rich man. Very Happy
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on May 21st 2008, 6:18 pm

Larry wrote:hell if he is rich enough I'll take one

Care to define what you consider "rich enough", Larry? amigo
Doc
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious
Rude, Crude and Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry on May 21st 2008, 6:27 pm

well if he can work on cars that would be ok
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar on May 21st 2008, 10:13 pm

Wow you guys are very flexible, I am not a good sharer.. lol guess that makes me needy and greedy.. Laughing never been rich but however have been called names that rhyme with it.. Laughing Ok that's all I got my attempts at humor end .. Smile huggies Deb.. wishing you better...
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum