Vacation

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on May 30th 2008, 5:26 pm

Larry wrote:very nice is that a porch out the door?
That is a screened in porch on the back of the house. here I will show you.

avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on May 30th 2008, 5:36 pm

Let me tell you this, Diane made the most amazing breakfast this morning. Yogurt pancakes with fresh squeezed orange juice syrup, homemade fried potatoes and homemade sausage. Plus a bowl of fruit with yogurt and granola..OMG and fresh squeezed orange juice to drink.
The table was set like a country setting,I sat there with tears in my eyes because it was so wonderful...







avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by Larry on May 30th 2008, 5:48 pm

bet you want to stay there forever.... study
avatar
Larry
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on May 30th 2008, 5:52 pm

Larry wrote:bet you want to stay there forever.... study

I do. I will cry when we leave.
We found a house for 149 thousand
Or an apartment for 540 a month
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by Wuggy on May 30th 2008, 6:14 pm

Debbie, pardon me for noticing but your bed didn't appear particularly rumpled. Did you tidy it up straight after or is this a 'before' shot. Either way it looks a really nice place. I hope you enjoy your stay there and take away many happy memories, plus towels, plus soap, but free biscuits, plus shampoo plus anything else lying around. One has to get one's money's worth. Not that I ever do such a thing.
HAPPY HOLS!!
avatar
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by shanaya on May 30th 2008, 6:21 pm

OMG Deb, that looks so comfortable and relaxing there!! Next time I am tagging along!!! Very Happy
avatar
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by Wuggy on May 30th 2008, 6:37 pm

shanaya wrote:OMG Deb, that looks so comfortable and relaxing there!! Next time I am tagging along!!! Very Happy
OOOOOOHHHHH you devil, Shawna! Smile
avatar
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by Lynn on May 30th 2008, 7:29 pm

baldwindeb wrote:
Larry wrote:bet you want to stay there forever.... study

I do. I will cry when we leave.
We found a house for 149 thousand
Or an apartment for 540 a month

Beautiful pic's Deb....I wanna move there too !!! up

_________________
avatar
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on May 30th 2008, 8:12 pm

Wuggy wrote:Debbie, pardon me for noticing but your bed didn't appear particularly rumpled. Did you tidy it up straight after or is this a 'before' shot. Either way it looks a really nice place. I hope you enjoy your stay there and take away many happy memories, plus towels, plus soap, but free biscuits, plus shampoo plus anything else lying around. One has to get one's money's worth. Not that I ever do such a thing.
HAPPY HOLS!!

Of course after Wugs lol, you are so funny....
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on May 30th 2008, 8:12 pm

shanaya wrote:OMG Deb, that looks so comfortable and relaxing there!! Next time I am tagging along!!! Very Happy
We should all meet up here....
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on June 1st 2008, 5:19 pm

I am home, what a nice vacation it was....
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on June 1st 2008, 5:43 pm

avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by shanaya on June 1st 2008, 6:38 pm

Make sure you take it easy when you go back to work!
avatar
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on June 1st 2008, 6:40 pm

shanaya wrote:Make sure you take it easy when you go back to work!
I am off tomorrow but then 5 days straight..omg lol. I hope all stays well with my leg and foot.
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by shanaya on June 1st 2008, 6:46 pm

That place in the pic looks like a really nice area!
avatar
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by Lynn on June 1st 2008, 8:41 pm

baldwindeb wrote:I am home, what a nice vacation it was....

Glad to have you home.....I felt like I was on the vacation with you....

I don't remember going...but that's not unusual for me... icecream

_________________
avatar
Lynn
2 Sassy
2 Sassy


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on June 1st 2008, 9:01 pm

Lynn wrote:
baldwindeb wrote:I am home, what a nice vacation it was....

Glad to have you home.....I felt like I was on the vacation with you....

I don't remember going...but that's not unusual for me... icecream
LO, I wish you all could of been with me and enjoy what I did.
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by baldwindeb on June 1st 2008, 9:06 pm

John just chillin lol
avatar
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum