Hey hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey hey

Post by baldwindeb on September 2nd 2008, 7:52 am

Man am I tired. I worked 12 1/2 hours yesterday. Stood on my feet 12. We did well at work but I think I need to go back to bed and rest.
What did you guys do for the weekend?
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey hey

Post by Lynn on September 2nd 2008, 8:58 am

Dayun, that's a lot of hours.....hope you were paid well.... Wink

2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on September 2nd 2008, 10:12 am

Lynn wrote:Dayun, that's a lot of hours.....hope you were paid well.... Wink
Yes , quite well lol
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc on September 2nd 2008, 10:29 am

Hey, Hey. I bet you were busy over the holiday. People love to go out & spend money when they get a free day off. Amanda went to work at Staples as a cashier here a bout 1 1/2 mo now. She had to work as well. She's only a part timer as it were for she's doing the college bit as well(all online courses this first semester). She didn't put in a 12 hr day tho, I can't imagine her having to work one for that many hours. You earned your pay that day & then some. : )

Me, I've been piddling round here off since last Thursday, haven't done one thing & it's time for me to go back today & I'm dreading it. But bright side, I'm taking a 18 thru the 21st off here again & heading to CA for a couple days. Am really looking forward to that. Praying the gas stays as it is at least till I can go & come back. Wink Very Happy

Do you get today off to rest up?

Visit me at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/krstnvnc

Go to A Movie with me at: Movie & TV Shows: http://movieplex.org ....Movieplex... (Join up n tell them ABCD sent ya Smile It may still be by recommendation only if so let me know & I will recommend you **)
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on September 2nd 2008, 10:45 am

krstnvnc wrote:Hey, Hey. I bet you were busy over the holiday. People love to go out & spend money when they get a free day off. Amanda went to work at Staples as a cashier here a bout 1 1/2 mo now. She had to work as well. She's only a part timer as it were for she's doing the college bit as well(all online courses this first semester). She didn't put in a 12 hr day tho, I can't imagine her having to work one for that many hours. You earned your pay that day & then some. : )

Me, I've been piddling round here off since last Thursday, haven't done one thing & it's time for me to go back today & I'm dreading it. But bright side, I'm taking a 18 thru the 21st off here again & heading to CA for a couple days. Am really looking forward to that. Praying the gas stays as it is at least till I can go & come back. Wink Very Happy

Do you get today off to rest up?
No, I work this evening. My next day off is Saturday.

Good for Amanda. I am proud of her.
So what are you gonna do in CA?
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc on September 2nd 2008, 4:24 pm

Sea World, Midway, Maritime, (harbor tour basically), & have a hotel ON THE BEACH, so..............sunning lol.........Manda can play with the fishies not a big fan of the salt water myself. Smile (this is courtesy of one of the Pastors here, a little congrats for quitting, for 2 1/2 yrs now on the 1st of every month, he was consistant on reminding me that it's a good time to stop.)

Well, don't over do it today. Hopefully you won't be swamped w/returns from holiday sales. How's your legs/feet doing. Are they still giving you problems for being on them for long periods of time? Also, haven't heard of how your folks have been & how's Ricks hand doing? Man, haven't been on much & seems like I've lost track of everyone round here.

Visit me at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/krstnvnc

Go to A Movie with me at: Movie & TV Shows: http://movieplex.org ....Movieplex... (Join up n tell them ABCD sent ya Smile It may still be by recommendation only if so let me know & I will recommend you **)
krstnvnc

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuggy on September 2nd 2008, 5:06 pm

Deb, I can well sympathise with you. I work 12 hour shifts on a rota, so I know just how long they can be. Usually if you work those shifts it means you get more days off but I suspect that may not apply to you. Still, as they say, a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. Just what you do is entirely up to you! Wink
Wuggy
Zorro Bear
Zorro Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum