What DOG are you?

Post by Doreen on September 8th 2008, 10:02 pm

http://www.dogster.com/quizzes/what_dog_breed_are_you/

10 questions.

I am a German Shepherd.

Never figured that.

German Shepherd

The Perfectionist

Doggedly dedicated to getting the job done, you don't let silly little distractions get in the way of putting in a full day's work. And after you come home, chowing down on a little grub and taking a little catnap is all it takes to get you up and at 'em for round two, whatever that may entail. Your dogma emphasizes the importance of hard work, and you swim laps around your dog-paddling, time-wasting co-workers. Your cleverness leads to you often being entrusted with some pretty important tasks, which you are always more than happy to sink your canines into. You really dig being outdoors and love a bit of exercise, but you draw the line at the ridiculous stuff, choosing a game of beach volleyball over Pilates in the park any day. Learn more Ľ

FAMOUS GERMAN SHEPHERDS: Teddy Roosevelt, Queen Elizabeth, Humphrey Bogart, Oprah

LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Professional Athlete, Policeman, Wilderness Guide, Meteorologist
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Re: What DOG are you?

Post by shanaya on September 8th 2008, 10:41 pm

You are a Golden Retriever!
Laid-back, sociable and well-groomed, you've got your own hip little pack of groupies who just love to be around you. You have a brain inside that adorable little head of yours, though you use it mostly to organize your hectic social calendar. You never poop out at parties, and since you're popular with ladies and men, as well as children and adults, you dish out your wit, charm and luck to whomever is close enough to bask in it. The top dog likes you and wants to be your best friend, despite the fact that he doesn't really know what the heck you do. No one does, in fact, but everyone loves you all the same. A true foodie, youíve got your keen ears fine-tuned to make sure you don't miss out on the opening of a trendy new place to nosh. But your youthful days of being able to wolf down food 24-7 are wagging behind you, meaning you've got to watch what you eat so you donít pull a Brando and outgrow your coats.

lol!
shanaya
Admin is da shiznit!
Admin is da shiznit!

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on September 8th 2008, 11:34 pm

Labrador Retriever

The Caretaker

Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modelling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk. Learn more Ľ

FAMOUS LABRADOR RETRIEVERS: Bill Cosby, Jackie Onassis, Dr. Phil, David Beckham

LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Doctor, Sales Executive, Teacher
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen on September 9th 2008, 1:12 am

2nd time

Wow, You're a Border Collie!

Border Collie

The Achiever

You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really donít ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring." Learn more Ľ

FAMOUS BORDER COLLIES: Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart, Barbara Walters

LIKELY PROFESSIONS: CEO, Banker, Manager, Astronaut

changed the answers a bit
Doreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl D on September 9th 2008, 1:16 am

Laughing

The Little Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn on September 9th 2008, 6:50 am

Wow, You're a Border Collie!

Border Collie

The Achiever
You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really donít ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring." Learn more Ľ
FAMOUS BORDER COLLIES: Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart, Barbara Walters
LIKELY PROFESSIONS: CEO, Banker, Manager, Astronaut

That was fun Doreen..... Very Happy

2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl D on September 9th 2008, 7:58 am

Naked skydiving? eek

The Little Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn on September 9th 2008, 8:54 am

Carl D wrote:Naked skydiving? eek

Hmm....OK Cool

2 Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry on September 9th 2008, 9:06 am

Lynn wrote:
Carl D wrote:Naked skydiving? eek

Hmm....OK Cool

count me in.... lol!
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by baldwindeb on September 9th 2008, 9:17 am

LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Doctor, Sales Executive, Teacher
This is mine..
I guess I only have one profession to go and that is the Doctor because I was a teachers assistant , and I am a Sales Executive.
Damn , now I have to go back to school again.
baldwindeb
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousessugar on September 9th 2008, 2:34 pm

Wow, You're a Golden Retriever!

Golden Retriever

The Charmer

Laid-back, sociable and well-groomed, you've got your own hip little pack of groupies who just love to be around you. You have a brain inside that adorable little head of yours, though you use it mostly to organize your hectic social calendar. You never poop out at parties, and since you're popular with ladies and men, as well as children and adults, you dish out your wit, charm and luck to whomever is close enough to bask in it. The top dog likes you and wants to be your best friend, despite the fact that he doesn't really know what the heck you do. No one does, in fact, but everyone loves you all the same. A true foodie, youíve got your keen ears fine-tuned to make sure you don't miss out on the opening of a trendy new place to nosh. But your youthful days of being able to wolf down food 24-7 are wagging behind you, meaning you've got to watch what you eat so you donít pull a Brando and outgrow your coats. Learn more Ľ

FAMOUS GOLDEN RETRIEVERS: Bono, Robert Redford, Joe Montana, Julia Roberts

LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Journalist, Intelligence Agent, Venture Capitalist
Mousessugar
Special Member
Special Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzey on September 9th 2008, 6:59 pm

Cool. Very Happy

German Shepherd
The Perfectionist

Doggedly dedicated to getting the job done, you don't let silly little distractions get in the way of putting in a full day's work. And after you come home, chowing down on a little grub and taking a little catnap is all it takes to get you up and at 'em for round two, whatever that may entail. Your dogma emphasizes the importance of hard work, and you swim laps around your dog-paddling, time-wasting co-workers. Your cleverness leads to you often being entrusted with some pretty important tasks, which you are always more than happy to sink your canines into. You really dig being outdoors and love a bit of exercise, but you draw the line at the ridiculous stuff, choosing a game of beach volleyball over Pilates in the park any day.

Jazzey
Plus Member
Plus Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krstnvnc on September 9th 2008, 9:46 pm

Huh..............Bulldog on this one. I took a different one from another site awhile back & was a golden retreiver, loyalty was the highlight on the other one.

Visit me at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/krstnvnc

Go to A Movie with me at: Movie & TV Shows: http://movieplex.org ....Movieplex... (Join up n tell them ABCD sent ya Smile It may still be by recommendation only if so let me know & I will recommend you **)
krstnvnc
The one with the crooked halo
The one with the crooked halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum